Jurassic World Evolution: Claire's Sanctuary and Free Update 1.8 are coming on 18 June 2019!
The Jurassic World Evolution experience just got bigger and the stakes are higher than ever.
With Jurassic World Evolution: Claire’s Sanctuary, you’ll embark on an exciting campaign with a thrilling storyline never before explored! This expansion pack features a whole host of new missions, dinosaurs, locations and loads more waiting to be unlocked by you on the islands.
Time is running out as the once dormant Mt. Sibo is expected to erupt at any minute and is threatening to send the dinosaurs of Isla Nublar back to extinction. Leap into action with Claire Dearing, voiced by Bryce Dallas Howard, as you work together on this rescue mission to save these magnificent creatures.
In addition to the exciting new narrative in Jurassic World Evolution, you'll also gain access to three incredible new dinosaurs:
- Albertosaurus - a large tyrannosaur with distinctive short, bony crests above the eyes and two extremely powerful legs
- Euplocephalus - meaning "well-armoured head", referring to its wide skull and toothless beak
- Ouranosaurus - a powerfully built herbivore with a flat, duck-billed snout. This dinosaur had a thick muscular sail on its back going from the base of its neck to the very tip of its tail.
Dinosaurs aren't the only addition though. Now, there are brand new Paleobotany mechanics that allow you to research and grow new plants using the new Greenhouse building. You'll be able to serve your dinosaurs their favourite meals to increase their lifespan and prestige while making them feel more at home in the environment.
Alongside the Jurassic World Evolution: Claire’s Sanctuary DLC is the free 1.8 update, bringing a whole range of fan-requested features such as:
- Terrain and Scenery Items - Place new rocks, trees and shrubs in your dinosaur habitats or change the terrain from grass to dirt on some islands!
- Spinosaurid Care - Spinosaurids are receiving some care refinement with the addition of wetlands to represent their swamp and coastal environments, plus new fish feeders!
- Gyrosphere Improvements - We've made some changes to allow gyrospheres to pass through enclosure fences by adding automatic gates, so now you can wow your guests with a park-wide tour of all of your exhibits!
- And more!
Jurassic World Evolution: Claire's Sanctuary will launch alongside our free update 1.8 on 18 June 2019 and will be available to download from Steam, PlayStation or the Xbox Store for £12.99/$14.99 (price may vary per platform and region). This pack is entirely optional for you to purchase, as update 1.8 will include these new features and will launch for free for all players. Please note you will need to own the base game in order to play.